Sunday, September 13, 2009

These pictures are tonight while putting Carson to bed. It was his first night wearing pj's. It has been so hot he has only worn a diaper or a t-shirt to bed since he was born. it is strange to see him in actual pajamas. He looks so cute in his pj's his grandma Carol got him. The picture below is him trying to buy some extra time by being cute and smiley when I put him down. I have to say that my little thumb sucker sure can put himself to sleep fast, which is a plus. I just love his little arm tucked behind his head.
It was dark and his little aquarium is on, but with the flash it looks like daytime in these pictures. He fell asleep super fast tonight, after his rice cereal of course : )

So this past weekend we went and spent a couple of nights at the beach, we went outlet shopping (Carson made out in the clothing department again), made some vegetable soup since the weather was perfect for it, then followed that with some not so healthy frozen turtle claimjumpers pie and went to the dog beach with our Daisy doggie, our idea of a perfect vacation. Did I mention our little horrible sleeper has FINALLY turned the corner, he sleeps through the night, YAY! It has been consistent for a while now and it has been wonderful, I feel like a much more productive mommy now with the extra sleep. He even did great at the beach which we weren't sure how he was going to do. Anyways,, we came back Saturday since Eric was baptized today at church. It was a day that they baptize lots of people, it was called "I am not ashamed" and so that was really cool to see him get dunked : ). Eric thought they should just line them up and super soak them, probably would have been much better considering the dunk tank heater was broken, haha. Anyways that's what has been going on around here.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the jammies! What size is he in now? The girls picked something out for him today, but I made them put it back.. it looked so small, but the next size up was so big! haha.. its so cute though, we are going back to get one of them.. probably the bigger one? 6/9 months. Tell Eric congrats and awesome about the baptism, wish we could have been there. I heard it was awesome. blah, too much typing.. call me when you get a chance.

Barbie said...

So glad he's a better sleeper now days...do you think it is the thumb? And he's so darn handsome! :) Aubrey used to go down soooo easy because of the paci. Now it's a bit more of a process.