Friday, February 12, 2010

8 months and counting...

What a ham!

His shirt is from his grandma Carol, it says "Master Piece" and we think he is!

Carson went and visited his grandpa at his office...he looks like he is about to call for a board meeting, haha.
Carson and his grammie.

Carson pushing his lion like a big boy.
He thinks grandma's sunglasses are really fun to play with.
Carson's classic side pose....he will lay like this all the time, so funny!
I havn't posted in a while...we have been sick...Carson's first big cold and boy was it a long one...still have a runny nose and all congested. He is so busy now with pulling up and exploring every inch of the house all day long...I don't get much time to sit, let alone blog. He is at the age of nonstop movement! Plus he hasn't been much into naps either. He sleeps like 30 or 40 minutes once or twice a day...not enough! He is just as happy as could be and doesn't get cranky, I just don't get much done when it comes to laundry and cleaning, but it doesn't bother him.

We have had some really nice sunny days and we have enjoyed those days VERY much, Carson loves the grass and being outside in the sunshine, he has been soaking up the vitamin D, I have as well!!! We are just busy, busy, busy enjoying our little guy and soaking in every moment with him as we are becoming all to aware how fast time is flying by! He is deliberately disobeying us when we tell him he cannot grow up!!! He just smiles and laughs when I kiss him....pretty soon he will be pushing me away saying "don't kiss me mom!" I can't imagine him saying "your embarrassing me mom!!!!" when I try to hold his hand on his first day of college! haha.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I can't believe how big he is!! Happy to hear he is feeling better. :) All he needs now is a bear skin rug to work that side pose. (LOL) So cute.

Barbie said...

He's precious! And quite the mover and shaker!