Well we had a nice Christmas this year, much better than the last two! I was sick throwing up 2 years ago and miscarrage last Christmas....it was nice to be healthy and happy this Christmas! Eric had to work, but got home around 3 so that was good. We didn't do gifts for each other or anyone else for that matter this year. Well little homemade gifts in a jar, but not typical gifts. Infertility costs are outrageous for those that don't know and so this Christmas everyone really got the most expensive gift ever from us....a son, a grandson, a great grandson and a nephew. I have to say this has been the poorest we have ever been after all the expenses over the last couple years, but by far the happiest we have been too!!!! So much for the theory that money buys you happiness, God has blessed us in much greater ways than money, things or big vacations! So this truly was a great Christmas and we did get wonderful gifts from family and friends, but none that compared to the happiness of having a child on the way. I even think I felt Carson move on Chirstmas morning. I was still feeling tired and not that great from being sick so I was laying on my moms sofa and it was quiet and I was still and I felt a little flutter. I am pretty sure it was him, but with all the coughing I've been doing I havn't noticed anything that obvious since, but I am looking forward to more flutters!
I hope everyone else had a nice Christmas!!!!! I can't believe how fast it comes and goes, I feel like I just put out my Christmas decorations, now they are put away for next year already.
1 comment:
Happy to hear you had a wonderful Christmas!
Happy New Year!
((HUGS))
Post a Comment