This was at the luffa farm (the sponges you bathe with-for the men who might read this). So yea luffas come from a plant-who knew? They look like huge cucumbers, so strange. Eric told me not to tell anyone he went to a luffa farm because he says it is as "un-manly" as it gets, so don't tell him I posted this, haha.
Family photo at the luffa farm, haha.
We met up with Ryan, Kellie and baby Blair for 4th of July. We took their advice and went to the laser light show in Morro Bay, haha, SO LAME!!! It was the first year and there were hundreds of people and needless to say EVERYONE hated it. It looked like a screensaver on a computer. It was just a screen that they had images on, so dumb. Everytime a firework would go off in the distance everyone would cheer and clap, it was pretty funny. I guess we will join all the millions of people at Pismo if we ever go for the 4th again.
I think Blair thought Carson was cute, haha.



Carson got to meet his GiGi (Great Grandma) for the first time.

Sitting outside in the nice weather.
Carson got to meet his GiGi (Great Grandma) for the first time.
Sitting outside in the nice weather.
3 comments:
Ah, love the pics!! I can't wait to take our baby girl to the beach next year. :)
Cute pictures!
The beach...as so fun. Hopefully you feel rejuvinated! Can't wait till he's a little bigger and is digging in the sand.
Post a Comment