I can't believe Carson is 4 weeks old today! Time flies! He is changing so much every day. He is so alert now and wants to be held all the time, which can be challenging at times, but I do love to hold him so if my house is messy because I hold him instead then so be it. He is getting close to showing us his "real" smile. He does lots of big gum smiles when he is half asleep/half awake. It is a nice sneak peak at how cute his smile is though! His first 4 weeks has been quite the fashion show too considering all the outfits he goes through with the peeing out his diapers, and yes we have tried several brands and sizes! I thought I found the perfect ones when last night I was holding him and started feeling really warm all of a sudden.
When he was born he looked a lot like me, but now there is no mistaking that he is starting to look a lot like Eric. His hair is looking a little red and blonde now. His skin is also that "white boy white" skin as I call it. He has blue eyes right now although that may change, we both have green so I wouldn't be surprised if they end up green.
This is a picture I just took, this is why I am able to blog right now at this moment. He has been awake since 9:00am and he just fell asleep a little after 3:00pm. It is about time little guy!

These pictures were also taken today-during his wide awake time. He is chillin' with his Giants monkey on the sofa. Life is good.

It looks like he is leaning over to tell his monkey something, like they are pals.

Guess who just woke up, gotta go....
1 comment:
Time does fly! I can't believe he's awake that much already. I know you guys are just loving every minute of it. :)
((hugs))
Post a Comment