My grandpa passed away on Monday, just 3 days before we thought he would be going home from rehab. Instead he went to the best home ever! We miss him terribly already! We will lay him to rest Friday. The best grandpa and great grandpa ever!
I know your heart is aching as the Lord's is rejoicing. So tough to deal with losing a grandparent. I'm sure his memory will live on. Praying for you and your family.
I was so sorry to hear about your grandpa, he was sooo nice. How amazing though that you guys got to spend so much time with him lately. Carspn will always cherish those pictures. Tell your mom and grandma hi for me!
4 comments:
I'm sorry for your loss, Emily.
*HUGS*
I know your heart is aching as the Lord's is rejoicing. So tough to deal with losing a grandparent. I'm sure his memory will live on. Praying for you and your family.
Oh Emily, I'm sorry to hear of about the loss of your grandfather. My toughts are with you and your family.
Love,Camille
I was so sorry to hear about your grandpa, he was sooo nice. How amazing though that you guys got to spend so much time with him lately. Carspn will always cherish those pictures. Tell your mom and grandma hi for me!
Post a Comment