Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shock of a lifetime...

I'm Pregnant!!! Ya, surprise to us too!!!! No infertility meds, no metformin, no progesterone, and no heparin shots this time around!!! And no trying for that matter...just spontaneously preggo!!! We are still in shock over here, but excited to not have to go on the VERY expensive route this time! But shocked it is this soon....Carson's not even 1 yet!!!! I am feeling rather nauseous and very, very, very tired-my sofa and I are inseperable on the days Eric is off to help with Carson. We saw and heard the heartbeat on Monday and so that was really awesome, made it all very real that, indeed, we are having another baby! : )

2 comments:

Jill said...

LOL OH.MY.WORD!! Congratulations, girl!!! So happy for you! :)

Barbie said...

WOW! What a little blessing! I do feel for you though, trying to care for a little one while dealing with the 1st trimester. But, still, such a blessing!