Saturday, June 5, 2010

Oh the places they will go...

Eric is no longer a student!!!!!!! So he got a surprise party to celebrate! It was a combination party for Carson's 1st birthday and his graduation. It was lots of fun, people brought books for Carson and gag gifts for Eric. Among Eric's gifts were lots of medications (viagra, farters choice, a special concoction of trail mix for pregnant mothers, that was for his wife of course), a speculum, a self anethesia kit, a sock monkey because he only thinks he got the monkey off his back, a snuggie because everyone needs one, rubber gloves of course, and many others I maybe won't mention...haha. It was SO great to surprise Eric since he deserves to celebrate after ALL his hard work over the years!!!!! I am SO incredibly proud of my man for following his passion and finishing school even with a growing family to support! I can't wait for him to start his new job and be able to do what he knows God has called him to do. He will help so many people and be a great Family Nurse Practitioner! But first, Eric has to pass the boards....so he will continue to study for now!

My little cat in the hat enjoying his prune cake (it's a family favorite my grandma makes, it's really yummy, I promise!). I can't believe our little guys is one, yet we can't remember our lives without him. I absolutely refuse to say he is a toddler now, he will always be my baby boy!
The bears were decorated as a medical bear and birthday bears. We also had a sample tray of urine and poop which were yellow jelly beans and chocolate covered raisens for people to take. There were lifesavors and heart candies as well sprinkled on the tables. It was great to celebrate two very special times in our lives with our family and friends.

1 comment:

Camille Ahuero said...

Congrats to Eric! Just in time for the a new little one as you are going to need his helping hands even more. So happy for you and your family!