Thursday, June 10, 2010

100% BOY

This was Carson's first taste of pizza crust at Bj's, he is a huge fan just like his mom and dad.
He loves his birthday present from us, a pirate ship that fills with water. He is a water baby for sure, takes after his mommy and loves to be outside in the water. He loves to swim in the pool and I love the long naps and great sleeping after he swims!!! It's great! : )
His favorite thing is and always has been tractors! His favorite book has always been his John Deere tractor book that Eric's grandpa got him and now he loves playing with all his tractors. He makes all the right noises too! It is SO boy of him and so cute to watch him figure out what he likes and he LOVES his tractors! He has cars and trucks....but nothing compares to his tractors. I think his great grandpas must have something to do with that!


Carson is a full on walker now....he is almost a runner rather than a walker. He is on a mission now! He is seriously 100% a boy, he NEVER is still and is always on the move. He is SO active. He keeps me moving all day long for sure. Wears this mommy out these days....I really need that second trimester energy to kick in soon! I just LOVE how active and happy he is though, I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

No comments: