Here is the bookshelf that was ordered, we love it! We have a matching storage bench too, but one of the parts is wrong so we are waiting on a new one. I can't wait to fill the bottom shelves with cute little kid books, so fun! For now he has little western rubber duckies and a doctor ducky to represent what his daddy does. Maybe Carson will be in the medical field like his daddy, you never know! Hope he doesn't take after his mommy and hate needles! My mom found the ducks a long time ago (before I was pregnant I think), they are so cute. I can't wait to fill the shelves with cute little baby things!
This is the window I found yesterday with my mother-in-law at an antique store. I was going to paint it red, but now I am thinking I might just sand it down smooth and do a whitewash. I want to get colored mattes made to fit into the panes so I can put a picture in each. It will be above his changing table-when we get one that is.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
22 week picture and new room finds...
Here I am at 22 weeks on Super Bowl Sunday. I took the picture before the game because after the game I might look much bigger than I am after eating. I am feeling good still and my thyroid meds have been increased so I think I will be feeling even better when that kicks in. I also did a yoga class this week-I havn't done it since being pregnant, but it was really good for me I think, so I will probably continue doing that. It wasn't one for pregnant women, but I just improvised and the instructor helped me too. It is so relaxing and is suppose to help with labor so I think I will try to keep it up as long as I can.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
great finds! and your belly is so cute!=)
That is a neat looking shelf!
Look at your little belly...so cute!
I have so many duckies put away for when we have a little one. Do you have the ones that light up in the bath...those are so cute. My nephews and nieces love them!
((HUGS))
Post a Comment