Friday, February 6, 2009

Maternity clothes galore!!!!

I went to Fresno the other day with my mom, her friend, and my grandma. There is the BEST maternity store there called Destination Maternity, as you can see I found so many things! I could have gotten a lot more, but I had to stop myself at some point. They carry Motherhood and Pea in a Pod. They bring you juice and water and get you whatever you need, it was so nice! Customer service, go figure! And they have the bellies to try on with your clothes to see if they will fit when you get bigger. I can't tell you how excited I was to be in a store with so many clothes to fit me, instead of a tiny little corner of a department store with frumpy looking clothes or our tiny little motherhood store that doesn't have that much. I was in heaven I tell you! All the young looking maternity clothes just waiting for me to buy! I was able to finish out my wardrobe and I will be keeping these for future pregnancies too, so it was well worth it. I got a couple of the things at old navy too, but mostly the other store. Destination maternity has a website too so you can order clothes as well. I recommend the drive to Fresno to experience how wonderful it really is though! Now the weather needs to be warmer again so I can wear my cute clothes!

Eric and his brother Kyle put together Carson's storage bench the other night. Kyle was over helping with computer stuff and so they put together the bench and it is SO cute!!! I think Carson will have the nicest furniture in the whole house! But hey, we waited a while for him and so did grandparents so he will just be spoiled the most.

Don't they look dorky sitting on the bench?! haha. I think they feel just as dorky too!



3 comments:

Jill said...

You racked up! You're going to look so cute in those clothes with your little preggy belly!

I love the update pics on the room...thanks for sharing!

((HUGS))

Barbie said...

I'll definitely have to check out that store next time I'm prego. And it's a great excuse to go to Fresno and see my friend Megan ;)

LOVE, LOVE Carson's bookself and bench.

Olive Oyl said...

His furniture is just so adorable!!! And I will for sure have to keep that store in mind next time I am pregers!