Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Our little chili pepper...

We had one last blast at the beach before Eric starts up with school and a new job. My mom and sister came for a couple nights too. We all went to this chili cookoff one day at a park, it was fun. We tasted some chili, we all liked the chile verde kind the best, yummy.

This is Eric eating chili ice cream...it was actually pretty good, he got the Atomic, which was the hottest one. It had a kick for sure!


Daisy went with us to the chili cookoff.Our little baby chili pepper.
I use to say I would never wear one of these baby carriers, haha, I was so wrong! I love it! I wear it when we walk on the pier or on the beach, I also go on walks with him in it for extra exercise. Sometimes strollers are impossible to take some places, so I end up using this way more than I ever thought I would. Next thing you know I will be driving a minivan that I vowed NEVER to do! haha, okay I won't actually be driving a minivan, I am going to stand strong on that one!
Our cool guy wearing his sunglasses and camo pants, haha.
Playing on his play mat at the beach.
This is him squeeling in delight at his toys.

This is this morning, he started out sitting his bobby pillow at like 6 in the morning, then we both slept in till around 9 and this is what he looked like when he woke up. He still wakes up to feed every 2 1/2 to 3 hours so I am so tired in the morning I stick him in bed with me and he usually will sleep some more. Don't judge me, you will be surprised what you will end up doing to get some much needed sleep!
I moved the boppy pillow so I could get a picture of his cute little sleepy boy face! I love his little chub he is starting to get on his legs and arms.

1 comment:

Jill said...

He is just precious! I love the pic of him in the sunglasses. LOL And girl, you do what you gotta do for sleep. :)

Alex says we will NEVER own a minivan, as well. He says, "that's why they make SUV's." HA!