Sunday, August 30, 2009

We have a thumb sucker on our hands...

Eric and I put Carson on the floor on a blanket while we were going through and cleaning out our closets and in a matter of 5 minutes he went from playing with his toys to sound asleep with his thumb in his mouth, so sweet! We really are trying to keep his thumb out of his mouth, I don't want him going to kindergarten sucking on his thumb, haha. But this is so precious!

Another family photo. Carson is getting so much more hair now, I don't know if you can tell in this photo, but it is getting longer, he is looking so much more baby-like, less newborn. It is crazy how fast it changes.
Notice my hair is dark again, I am a girl who can't make up her mind. I really do like it dark better I think, I hate when the roots grow out and it looks like I have an ant farm running along the top of my head. I have highlights underneath (peek-a-boo highlights) so that they won't show when it grows, so much nicer. Hair is expensive! This is probably really close to my natural hair color.

1 comment:

Jill said...

So sweet!!! I can't decide who he looks like more...you or Eric!?