I ordered this Christmas stocking for him...and of course Santa has already been finding things to fill it up! : ) So fun!
I havn't ordered any of this bathroom stuff, but I am REALLY tempted. It is taking a lot of strength to not go crazy here. Right now his bathroom is green and pink, that has to change. I think I want to do his bathroom in Dr. Seuss. I would have to paint the bathroom, but I think it would be so cute. I think Carson would love to take a bath if he had Dr. Seuss bath towels!
With these cute accessories.....I love them.
I could get a cheaper bath mat at target or walmart, but this is awful cute...
I know it is early, but this is such cute bedding for his big boy bed. I love it. The sheets are so fun and bright, what kid wouldn't want those!? Then I could frame some pages of Dr. Seuss books and display them on a magazine shelf. I am already for his big boy room...too bad that means Carson has to get bigger, I REALLY like him being 4 months!I am sure my mind will change a million times, but for today I like this one. Oh the possibilites!
1 comment:
you better go ahead and join the Dr. Seuss book club and start the collection! They are adorable!
Post a Comment