Friday, October 9, 2009
Teething and shots oh my.....
Teething and shots at the same time really bites!!! He was doing so good sleeping through the nights finally and then came the teething so we have been up a couple times at night due to that. Then he got his shots and he has been up every 2 1/2 to 3 hours crying like he is hurting since he got those. Eric is home thank goodness so we have been taking shifts during the night. We are so tired, Eric is napping right now, I stink at taking naps so Carson and I have been laying on the floor on a blanket. I have been holding his cold teething ring in his mouth as he chews like crazy. Poor little guy. He finally seems to not be running a fever from the shots though, so that is good. The first 2 days after his shots he just wanted to be held and cuddled and he was so hot I just gave him a cold teether to suck on and hold to cool him down some. Although I hate seeing him miserable, it was nice to have all the snuggles from him. Well I better go and entertain him now, lets hope tonight we get some sleep around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bless his heart!!
Post a Comment