Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Doctor Day...

Another uneventful doctors appointment, which is a good thing! His heartbeat is good and I only gained a pound in the last month, go me!!! That means I gained baby weight and not extra me weight so I am happy with that. I have had two bad months when I more than made up for that so don't think I am not gaining weight, I have! There is something so nice about going to his office, it is so quiet and relaxing actually. He doesn't allow children so that is really nice, no sick kids or annoying kids that make you go "oh crap, it's too late now!" haha, you know you've thought it when you see some kids. It also makes it quicker when parents aren't towing around their kids. I have graduated to 3 weeks now instead of 4 weeks in between appointments. I guess that means I am getting somewhat closer! I can't wait to meet Carson-I wish it would go faster, but I will try to enjoy all the fun kicks and stretches I feel for now. I am even grateful for every kick during the night when I am trying to sleep! I really think after waiting longer to get him, I appreciate all the aches and pains of pregnancy, and there are some now. haha. It's okay Carson, your more than worth it!!!!
I also registered yesterday which took so much longer than I expected. How can a baby need so much stuff?! Before I pressed the trigger on the scanner I would ask myself "do I really need this?". I just don't like a lot of clutter, but I tried to get stuff that we could store pretty easily. I think some spring cleaning is in order to make room for baby stuff. Come on nesting instinct you can kick in any time!

1 comment:

Jill said...

WOW...that baby is getting pretty big over there on your sidebar! :)
Your pregnancy days are flying by...for me anyways.

Was registering fun!? I've always imagined what it would be like and of course imagined it as a highlight of being preggers. :)

((HUGS))