Monday, April 13, 2009

Lots of posts and pictures...

This is what happens when you find out your having a boy at 11 weeks 4 days! You end up with a closet full of clothes before your baby shower! And if anyone says boy clothes aren't as cute as girl clothes, HA! They are stinkin' adorable! They have some way cute boy stuff out there!

The crib arrived and is SO perfect!!!! I love it with his bedding.
We have the crib on the wheels until our carpets get cleaned, it looks better without the wheels.


It is a very nice, solid, well made crib--we love it!



Here is the changing table which is just perfect! Exactly what I wanted.






1 comment:

Jill said...

How did I miss all the posts below!?? Sorry I am just commenting on everything. The tile looks FAB and I love the baby bed!! I can't believe you have that closet full of clothes already! LOL You are a girl after my own heart. :)

You are looking gorgeous...nothing like a marshmallow. :)

((HUGS))