Sunday, November 1, 2009

Carson's first Halloween

He went as Carson the Cable Guy with a camo beanie that said Git-R-Done on it. We cut off a flannel shirt and the transformation was hil-larry-ous!!! haha, I am SO cheesy. Here he is on my dads lap while we all laughed at him...I mean we laughed with him of course.

Eric and Carson both had their work boots on.
There he is making his daddy laugh, just like Larry.
My mom holding him at the church carnival...I don't think that many people from church know who Larry is....haha. We tried to find a temporary tattoo that said "mom" but couldn't find one, so the Mater tattoo bandaid my mom got him was perfect!
Blair went the cute route as a piggy, it was the most adorable pig costume!

We all had Git-R-Done hats on...thanks to Eric of course. I originally said no way to the Larry the Cable Guy thing, but I think it was pretty cute and funny in the end.
This picture was on Halloween Eve, I love it because he looks so little and babyish!!!

No comments: