Sunday, November 22, 2009

The last week...

I don't have any pictures to post today because I am on our laptop in the living room while Carson plays and watches baby beethoven. I hope to post some soon, it seems he changes daily and I like to keep pictures posted on here so I can look back and see all the changes. Carson is doing great and enjoying his new foods. He has eaten so far, avocados (his first food other than rice cereal and oatmeal), butternut squash, and the last couple of days yams. He really enjoys the yams a lot, except holy moly do the yams give him gas, really stinky gas at that. He is all boy and seems to think it is really funny to gross his mommy and everyone else out. I have still been attempting to get him to take a bottle, which has proven to be very difficult. I bought a beginner sippy cup and that too has not worked that great either. He plays with it, but refuses to think of it as his food source. I am still working on it, I will not give up! Note to self-offer a bottle every so often to next child so you don't have to go through this forcing a bottle on a baby who thinks the bottle is the worst thing in the world!

We have been going to the place my grandpa is for rehab. He is doing good, he has been here a few days and seems to be doing really well after a surgery from a brain bleed, scary. Carson has been going everyday to see him and I think he enjoys seeing Carson, I mean how can a baby not cheer you up. Babies are the best medicine sometimes. Carson is used to going now too, the first time he cried and cried, I take that back-he screamed and screamed. He is familiar with the place and seems comfortable now, thank goodness. My grandpa is doing better and won't be there for too much longer, so that is great news. Carson kept holding his hand yesterday when he saw him, it was so cute. He would look at his great grandpa and give him big smiles and be silly, I am sure that just makes my grandpa's day.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey, I told you!
http://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=15971932&RN=7062&
or
http://todaysbabies.com/breastbottle_nurser.html


hehe, so people might stare.. so what, make dad feed him.