Thursday, November 5, 2009

Relaxing, what?

Ahhhhh...my precious little boy is asleep and the house is quiet, except for our VERY loud fridge that seriously is annoying, other than that it is so peaceful. Daisy is asleep at my feet and I am watching Community and eating cheerios with mini chocolate chips, life is pretty good. I realize that I never get to sit for very long and it is much appreciated when I do. Now that Carson is teething he is more demanding, I don't mind at all, I just realize now I never sit and relax. I usually just go straight to bed, no tv. Or I watch my shows while feeding or cleaning. This is a rare moment. It would be much better if my husband were here with me enjoying this rare moment, but he is working hard, for free : ( getting his clinical hours. Carson and I can't wait for him to be done with school and have more time with us! He works so hard, but I know he will LOVE doing the job he is meant to do and he will be great at it and he will have so many opportunities to help people, which is his passion. So for now I will enjoy this quiet moment alone until my husband graduates and can join me. I think I will go check on my adorable sleeping baby now, cuz sleeping babies are the best- they are so snuggly and cute!

No comments: