I honestly didn't think I would ever see this day, the day it would be my turn to have a baby shower for our baby!!! I was humbled and overwhelmed to say the least. I appreciate everything so much more after waiting for this baby!!! Eric and I are so grateful for everything!!!! Here are a few pictures of Carson's celebration!
My cousin Christie on the left took pictures along with her mom Carole. They were very busy!!!

This is the clothesline that Jamie put up to display all his cute clothes and blankets-good idea huh?!
My cousin's cute little boy Nathan.

My cousin's cute little boy Nathan.

Joey, Jamie, me and Lorie they helped with my shower, what nice friends!

The centerpieces, so cute and cheerful looking!

My sister in law Sarah made this ADORABLE diaper cake! I did not want to take it apart after!
The cupcakes were made by Lorie, they looked SO cute with the little animals on them!


I am probably boring these poor people while I tried to open the packages as quickly as I could!

Jamie hanging all the cute things up for all to see!
Getting ready to pray so we could eat all the yummy salads people brought! It was REALLY good food!
Lets eat!!!
My sister Beth, me and sister in law Molly holding the cookies they made for favors. There was a barn cookie and animal cookie in each bag and they were made with my grandmas famous recipe, they were so cute and delicious! They take forever to make too, so that was quite a job!

The grandmas and Carson's great grandmas (on my side). They all are eagerly waiting for Carson!!!

The little girls, Brooke, Joey and Kaylee were such a help with bringing me packages and opening them since bending and stretching was a little difficult! Plus there was lots to open so I needed their little hands to help!

The soon to be grandmas!!!! And they both live just around the corner from us so we are in luck when it comes to help!

Jamie, me and Lorie. These posed pictures were at the end when most people had left, I was so tired, I have the "I am so pregnant and utterly exhausted" look going on.
Brooke and Joey were excited for me to open up their gift! I was too!

The canopy Eric's parents got was so nice since it ended up being pretty warm that day. It was very comfortable.
Thank goodness for those little hands helping me!

An adorable blanket made by a talented friend, Lorie C. How come some people get all the craftiness and I get zero! I am glad she did though, that is one cute blanket!!!
I was able to put the finishing touches in Carson's room afterwards. I just LOVE his bookshelf full of adorable baby things. My sister got him the blocks with his name, so cute! And Jamie got him the cowboy boots, too fun!

The grandmas and Carson's great grandmas (on my side). They all are eagerly waiting for Carson!!!

The little girls, Brooke, Joey and Kaylee were such a help with bringing me packages and opening them since bending and stretching was a little difficult! Plus there was lots to open so I needed their little hands to help!

The soon to be grandmas!!!! And they both live just around the corner from us so we are in luck when it comes to help!

Jamie, me and Lorie. These posed pictures were at the end when most people had left, I was so tired, I have the "I am so pregnant and utterly exhausted" look going on.
Brooke and Joey were excited for me to open up their gift! I was too!
The canopy Eric's parents got was so nice since it ended up being pretty warm that day. It was very comfortable.
Thank goodness for those little hands helping me!
An adorable blanket made by a talented friend, Lorie C. How come some people get all the craftiness and I get zero! I am glad she did though, that is one cute blanket!!!
I was able to put the finishing touches in Carson's room afterwards. I just LOVE his bookshelf full of adorable baby things. My sister got him the blocks with his name, so cute! And Jamie got him the cowboy boots, too fun!I love to look at his crib! The little lamb is from Carson's great-grandma Carol, a.k.a. GiGi. The lamb makes either a heartbeat, rain, ocean or whale sounds and there is a timer so it can turn off. I thought that was such a great thing! I think Carson will love it too!

4 comments:
What a fun shower! You have some wonderful friends. :) Looks like you received lots of good stuff.
You're almost there, girl! Can you believe that it a month or less, you will be holding your baby boy!?
((hugs))
It was such a beautiful day...and I didn't share the cookies with my hubby or son. I'm bad. but they were GOOD =)
What a lucky little guy Carson is. So many people already love him!
I just noticed your ticker says only 27 days left...what the heck?! WOW...less than a month. Can't wait to "meet" Carson.
Whoohoo!! Look at the loot!! LOL!!
Now all you need is precious Carson to be here!!
Post a Comment