Saturday, May 23, 2009

"last times"...

Ya, Carson can come anytime now!!!! I hurt. And it is like waiting for Christmas day when your a kid, but the anticipation and excitement is even worse than that! Oh and a little bit of nervousness and anxiety too, but more excitement! This week has been funny, I wake up every day and make sure my toes and nails are filed and painted, my eyebrows are tweezed, my legs are shaved, my hair is washed and looks decent, you know just in case today is the day. I am fully aware it would most likely be the day I look like crap. Plus I will care less because I will be so nervous and excited when the time comes, I won't care what I look like! I also do things now and say "well that is the last time I will do that without a baby". Like my life is over, haha. I got my hair done yesterday for "the last time", I washed my bed today for what could be the "last time". Eric did yard work for the "last time". I just say it cuz it's kinda funny to think of doing things for the "last time" before our lives change drastically. It is kinda the little joke around here. Like tonights hamburger at my parents will probably be my "last hamburger". Unfortunately for Eric I think having a homemade dinner was a "last time" a long time ago! I am a dork, I know!

I was a little nervous that my water would break in an embarrassing place or something, but now I want to put myself in the most embarrassing situation because that would likely be the place it would happen and since I hurt pretty bad now I think the embarrassment would be well worth getting this show on the road! So maybe I will sit in the middle of the santuary, in the middle of the pew at church, that would be pretty embarrassing, it may just do the trick!

So we continue to just wait and wait and wait, every day feels like an eternity now! Just days away from meeting Carson!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Maybe this was your "last time" to blog about Carson without him being here ;0)

He'll be here before you know it Emily & you and Eric will be so in love with him!!