This kid will be here June 1st if my water doesn't break before then that is. I never wanted a c-section, but I have been trying to think of the positives....
*At least no laboring for hours just to end up with one.
*I will be able to have a shower and get ready that morning.
*If my water breaks at least on my way there I already know what is in store, no surprise c-section later.
*My doctor will be the one who delivers him since he is going on vacation the day before my due date. I really wanted him to be the one to deliver Carson.
*If he waits until June 1st Eric won't have had to work a 16 hour day only to come home and wake up 2 hours later with me in labor.
*Eric will be able to take his final early and be done.
*No going over my due date, especially in this heat that is getting worse!!!
*No laboring for hours on end, I mean I will go in and we will meet our son soon!
*Eric will take good care of me and Carson afterwards if I am in pain and can't do things. I love that he is in the medical field! And he worked for a while in the NICU and is use to babies. So I don't have to worry there.
*No cone-head baby, he shouldn't be all squished up.
*I have to say with him being butt down I have had no heartburn or difficulty breathing.
*There are really cute hospital gowns that I could order if I choose instead of wearing the ugly ones they give you.... www.babybeminematernity.com. I havn't decided if that is a stuck up thing to do or not. I mean I don't want to seem totally self absorbed, I am totally there to meet my baby!! Don't know if I will. I just thought they were cute.
So there are the good things about having a breech baby and knowing your about to have a c-section.
Eeeks! That is exactly 3 weeks from today!!!! He is still breech and the way he is there is a good chance my water could break before and I would have to have an emergency c-section. I would rather make it to June 1st (not only because I think it is a pretty cool birthday) but Eric would have his school stuff done. Oh well, we will welcome him anytime!!! It is afterall ALL about Carson now!!!!
5 comments:
June 1st!!! So exciting.
And just for the record, I already have my hospital gowns picked out...I have for over a year now. LOL I don't think it's stuck up. I like the idea of looking cute in the pics vs. wearing a hospital gown that thousands have worn. :)
((hugs))
No cone-head.. definite plus. Brooklyn had to wear a cap for weeks. Thank the Lord for her full head of hair!
Oh, and let me know about the 4-wheelin' over the railroad tracks.. that is if you want to go before June 1! hehe
Lets go 4-wheelin'!!! I am ready for this baby!
Aw, yeah...I'll see an update...hopefully, before I go on vacation! ;0)
Congrats to you & Eric, Emily!!
Post a Comment